This Agreement contains a binding arbitration agreement, which provides that you and we agree to resolve certain disputes through binding individual arbitration and give up any right to have those disputes decided by a judge or a jury. You have the right to opt out of our agreement to arbitrate. See the Legal Disputes section of this Agreement.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you are not authorized to access or use the Websites and you are to cease accessing or otherwise using the Websites.
For purposes of this Agreement, “You” or “Your” means the person(s) using the Websites, and/or the goods, facilities or services of APC, LLC, doing business as apruebame.com and the below listed entities (“Website” and/or “Services”) and its companies offered through alternative methods, including persons that allow others to provide information about themselves to APC, LLC (as defined below), the banks, lenders, financial institutions, providers, real estate companies, and brokers on APC’s network (“Lenders”), Financial Providers, auto dealers partners or real estate companies, or any other Service Provider. “Apruebame.com”, “us” or “we” means, but is not limited to the following entities:
· and their divisions /service groups.
You acknowledge that this Agreement is supported by reasonable and valuable consideration, the receipt and adequacy of which is hereby acknowledged. Without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge that such consideration includes, without limitation, your ability to visit, use and/or submit information to our Services and “Websites”.
APC, LLC reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the availability of our Services and/or any portion or feature of our Services at any time in our sole discretion and without prior notice.
From time to time for any of several reasons and in our sole discretion, we may suspend or discontinue the availability of our Services and/or any portion or feature of our Services without prior notice.
You Must Maintain the Security of Any Password or information Issued to You. If our Services require you to create a password to use certain portions of our Services, then it is your sole responsibility to maintain the security of that password. You agree that we shall not be liable for any loss that you may suffer because of the authorized or unauthorized use of your password by a third party. You shall not allow any person under the age of 18 to use any Service via your registration or password.
You Must Notify Us of a Breach. You agree to immediately notify us of the loss or any unauthorized use of your password, any unauthorized use of any account that you may have with us, any violation of this Agreement, or any other breach of security known to you regarding any product or service available on our Services by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You Are Responsible for Your Financial Decisions. We are not an agent or advisor to you or any Service Provider and we do not endorse or recommend the products or services of any Service Provider.
Although we offer you some tools, checklists, templates, articles and general information to help you educate yourself in your decision, we urge you to obtain the advice of financial advisors, insurance agents, brokers or other qualified professionals who are fully aware of your individual circumstances before you make any financial decisions.
We, our partners, affiliates, and service providers, through the Services, may provide a venue through which you can obtain information and you can find third-party service providers, such as financial institutions, credit card providers, mortgage brokers, insurance brokers, insurance agents, auto dealers, tax services, debt consolidation services, discount program representatives and other financial professionals (“Service Providers”). We do not validate or investigate the licensing, certification or other requirements and qualifications of Service Providers. It is your responsibility to investigate Service Providers. You acknowledge and agree that Service Providers are solely responsible for any services that they may provide to you and that we are not liable for any losses, costs, damages or claims in connection with, arising from, or related to, your use of a Service Provider’s products or services. . You acknowledge and agree that you rely on your own judgment and that of such advisors in selecting any products or services offered by Service Providers.
Third Party Links or Access
There may be provided on our websites links or access to other websites or mediums belonging to our advertisers, business partners, affiliates, Service Providers and other third-parties. Such links and access do not constitute our endorsement of those third parties, nor the products or services of those third parties. We are not responsible for the activities or policies of those third parties. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating any third-party products or services and we do not warrant their offerings. We do not guarantee that the terms or rates offered by any specific advertiser, business partner, affiliate, Service Provider or other third party on or through our Services are the best terms or lowest rates available in the market.
You Acknowledge and Agree that We are Not a Service Provider. We do not issue mortgages, loans, credit cards, file taxes, offer debt consolidation, insurance coverage or any other financial products. We are a marketing lead generator. We are not a financial institution, insurance provider or other Service Provider. Instead, we, through our Services, may help to connect you with Service Providers that might meet your needs based on information provided by you. We do not, and will not, make any coverage or credit decision with any Service Provider referred to you.
No Guarantee of Quotes, Fees, Terms, Rates, Coverage or Services.
We do not guarantee that quotes, fees, terms, rates, coverage or services offered by Service Providers are the best available. We do not guarantee that the information found on the “website” will be the same as the information found on the directly through the Service Provider.
We do not make any warranties or representations regarding the quotes, fees, terms, rates, coverage or services offered or made available by Service Providers.
You Do Not Pay Fees to Us for Basic Services. Unless you are a Service Provider or order a specific service through our Services, we do not charge you a fee to use our basic Services. Service Providers may pay us fees for services and to be matched with users of our Services, however. We are not involved with and are not responsible for any fee arrangement that you may enter into with any Service Provider. You acknowledge and agree to this compensation arrangement.
You hereby release us of any and all losses, costs, damages or claims in connection with, arising from or related to your use of any of the Service Provider’s products or services, including any fees charged by a Service Provider matched through this website or its affiliates.
Requests for Quotes or Offers: Our Match Service. Our Services may give you the opportunity to request to be matched with and receive rates, quotes or offers from Service Providers (a “Match Request”). Portions of our Services providing this opportunity (the “Match Request Areas”) are only available to residents of the United States, and may not be available in all states.
- We make no guarantee that you will be matched with a Service Provider if you submit a Match Request. You may not be matched with any or matched directly with up to 10.
- We are not responsible for any further Match(es) made by any of our affiliates or service providers.
- If you make a Match Request, then you expressly authorize us and up to ten (10) direct Service Providers and us to contact you by telephone, fax, mail and email at the numbers and addresses provided in your Match Request (“Forms”), for purposes of providing you with the information, rates, quotes, offers products and services indicated in your Match Request. You consent to receive telephone calls from Service Providers and us, even if the phone number that you provided on your Match Request is on any “Do Not Call” list. You also consent to Service Providers and us making recorded calls to remind you of deadlines or other issues in connection with your Match Request.
- You are solely responsible for complying with applicable laws and regulations in connection with your use of any services offered by us or a Service Provider.
Free Credit Reporting
- The Fair Credit Reporting Act allows you to obtain a disclosure from every credit reporting agency of the nature and substance of all information in your file at the time of the request. Full disclosure of information in your credit file at must be obtained directly from the credit reporting agency that provides the report. The credit report you are requesting from us is not intended to constitute the disclosure of the credit reporting agency information required by the Fair Credit Reporting Act or similar state laws.
- You are entitled to receive a disclosure directly from each of the consumer reporting agencies free of charge under the following circumstances:
- You have been denied credit, insurance or employment within the past sixty (60) days as a result of your credit report;
- You certify in writing that you are unemployed and intend to apply for employment in the 60-day period beginning on the date on which you made the certification;
- You are a recipient of public welfare assistance;
- You have reason to believe that your file at the agency contains inaccurate information due to fraud;
- Annually at www.annualcreditreport.com.
Otherwise, the consumer reporting agency may impose a reasonable charge for the disclosure.
- The Fair Credit Reporting Act permits you to dispute inaccurate or incomplete information in your credit file. You understand that accurate information cannot be changed.
- You do not have to purchase your credit report or other information from us to dispute inaccurate or incomplete information in your Credit file or to receive a copy of your consumer credit report.
The “credit reporting agency” provides a proprietary consumer disclosure that is different from the consumer credit report provided through apruebame.com The disclosure report must be obtained directly from the credit reporting agency. Consumers residing in the States of Colorado, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, and Vermont may receive a free copy of their consumer credit report once per year and