APC LLC, and its subsidiaries (collectively, “APC”, “apruebame.com”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) are committed to maintaining your confidence and trust as it relates to the privacy and usage of your information. Please read below and learn how we collect, protect, share, and use your information as part of our technology platforms, and all our products and services. By “Services” we refer to any request for information made on the Site, such as filling out forms to be matched with a provider, downloading tools, signing up for newsletters, free materials or requesting more information.
- APC, Inc.
- Information We Collect and Receive About You
- Personally Identifiable Information: We collect personally identifiable information that can identify you such as your name, address, telephone number, mobile number, date of birth, email address, last 4 of your social security number (collectively, “Personally Identifiable Information” or “PII”). PII could also be information you provide on others, such as co-borrowers.
- Information:PII and NPII are known together as “Information”.
- How We Collect Information
- Information provided by you:Information is collected from you when you enter information in connection with an inquiry into our “services”. when you sign up for any newsletters or other materials, when you provide information to us through a third-party application, service or website, when you communicate with us or request information about us or our services, whether via email or other means. when you participate in any of our marketing initiatives, including, contests, events, or promotions, when you participate in online surveys; and when you participate in forums or provide user generated content or submissions. This Information could be provided via an online form, over the phone, or via other means in which you interact with our services, sites or other platforms.
- Information from service providers:Information is collected from third party service providers, such as credit bureaus and service providers who may have data on your financial profile, home, or other demographic information.
Information Third Parties Provide
We may collect information about you from sources other than you, such as from social media websites (i.e., Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or others), blogs, other users and our business partners..
- Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule
- We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personally identifiable information from anyone under 13 years of age. To use our website, you must be deemed an adult by your state laws. If we determine upon collection that a user is under this age, we will not use or maintain his/her PII without the parent/guardian’s consent. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected PII from a child under the age of 13, we will make reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records. If we do not become aware, and are not made aware of the unknow collection of PII from anyone under 13 years old, we will not be held liable for the collection.
- How We Use Information
- In General: We may use Information to:
- Deliver the products and services you requested
- Improve customer service
iii. Improve our Site
- Personalize your user experience
- Communicate with you about products or services that may be of interest to you
- Manage our business
When you use our Services through your computer, mobile phone or other device, we may collect information regarding and related to your device, such as hardware models and IDs, device type, operating system version, the request type, the content of your request and basic usage information about your use of our Services, such as date and time. In addition, we may collect information regarding application-level events and associate that with your account to provide customer service. We may also collect and store information locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
- Who Do We Share Your Information With?
- APC Business: We may share your Information with the APC Business.
- Network Partners: In submitting an inquiry for a loan product or other service provided through this website, you agree that APC, LLC may share your Information with lenders and other third parties which provide services to our consumers (including, for example, real estate agents, debt relief companies, auto dealerships) in our network (collectively, “Network Partners”) to deliver the products and services your requested. PLEASE NOTE:the Network Partners with which you are matched may retain or use your Information whether or not you use their services. You should contact these Network Partners directly concerning their privacy and information sharing practices.
- APC Vendors: We may share your Information with vendors that perform certain services on our behalf (“APC Vendors”) including, but not limited to, credit bureaus, marketing partners, or entities providing business analysis and/or website or product support.
- Other Situations: We may also disclose your information at our sole discretion:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, a request for cooperation from a law enforcement agency, self-regulatory body, or other governmental agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as we reasonably believe is required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding actual or suspected illegal activity or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of the APC Business, our users, our employees, or others; or to enforce our Site’s terms and condition or other agreements or policies.
iii. In connection with a substantial corporate transaction involving the APC Business, such as a sale of APC or any entity, brand or division thereof, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale, or bankruptcy.
- In connection with state and/or federal licensing requirements regarding the reporting of Information contained in the loan inquiries we receive from you. You authorize APC, LLC to obtain any and all required information from the Network Partners you were matched with in order for APC to comply with current laws and regulations as well as with any requests from state or federal regulators. This information could include, but is not necessarily limited to, the loan you selected and the terms of the loan you selected.
- We may share Non-Personally Identifiable Information with third parties in our discretion.
- Unsubscribe: If at any time you do not wish to receive communications from the APC Business. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org unsubscribe. There may be an unsubscribe link at the bottom of emails sent from the APC Business.
- Advertising on third party sites: We may use third-party tracking technology. This technology allows targeted advertisements to you from APC Business.
Updating and Accessing Your Information
- The appropriate method(s) for accessing your Information, if any, will depend on which Site or services you have used. Depending on the respective Site or service, you may have the ability to view or edit some of your Information online. If you have submitted a loan match request with an APC Business, you can update your personal information by contacting at email@example.com
How We Protect Your Information
- We take what we believe to be industry standard security measures (including physical, electronic, and procedural measures) to help safeguard your Information from unauthorized access and disclosure. We use firewalls and other intrusion detection and prevention controls to help prevent unauthorized persona from gaining access to your Information.
- No system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your Information, we cannot guarantee that your Information, searches, or other communication will always remain secure.
- We are not responsible and you agree to not hold us liable for any loss or breach of the information you have provided to us and that was transmitted to any of our vendors, network partners or providers, or our companies, and any loss or breach of information on our website caused by any type of cyber-attack.
Visiting our Websites from Outside the United States
The Site is governed by the laws of the United States, and is intended for the enjoyment of residents of the United States only. We make no representation that the Site is governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of any other nation.
How to Contact Us